Monoxivent Shop Worker
Crawford Company is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Monoxivent shop worker. This position performs tasks required to fabricate and assemble products to customer’s specifications. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production and assembly are as efficient and safe as possible. Welding and fabrication experience preferred.
- Performs assembly and subassemblies, using hand tools as well as electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Must be able to weld steel and stainless steel, aluminum a plus, using MIG welding machines.
- Must be familiar with sheet metal layout and use of sheet metal forming tools such as brakes, sheers, rollers, etc.
- Must be able to read and interpret product drawings and specifications.
- Must be proficient at math.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machines as required.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Installer, Gary, did an excellent job. He was very knowledgeable, cleaned up, was courteous, and professional. I will recommend your company.