Crawford's Commitment to Safety
Crawford Company's commitment to achieving excellence in safety is well documented and recognized within our industry. Foremost in our efforts is the elimination of injuries within our workforce. Crawford is committed to providing employees with a safe and healthful workplace. Employees are trained in safe work practices, policies, and procedures. Safety inspections are regularly performed to assess performance and to offer timely correction of any deficiencies.
On a yearly basis, Crawford Company participates in a Safety Program Evaluation Rating (SPER) assessment to identify areas in which procedural changes may reduce loss potential. The assessment is a series of questions and observations which help to better understand Crawford Company's current safety practices and potential ways to improve upon those methods. From 2011-2014 Crawford Company averaged a SPER rating of 98%. From 2015 to present, Crawford Company has received a SPER rating of 100%.
- 2020 Safety Award by ILLOWA - Crawford Company
- 2019 Safety Award by ILLOWA - Crawford Company
- 2019 Safety Award by ILLOWA - Art-O-Lite
- 2016 Ace Safety Award (DALMC Awards) - Crawford North
- 2014 Outstanding Safety Performance Award
- 2011 SMACNA Zero Injury Award
- 2010 SMACNA Zero Injury Award
- 2010 SMACNA Safety Excellence Award
- 2003 Outstanding Safety Performance Award
- 2003 SMACNA Zero Injury Award
- 2003 SMACNA National Safety Award
Crawford Company is prequalified with the following services
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Your service technician once again represented your company with the highest degree of professionalism and enthusiasm for the job. It is evident in his confidence, communication skills, and willingness to explain the work being accomplished in a way that a layman can understand with confidence that truly sets him apart from stereotyped images of a disinterested repair person.