Quad Cities Welded Fabrication Services
Crawford's Specialty Welded Fabrication Division has played an integral role in the corporate structure since 1985. The majority of this work has been implemented by Crawford's team of specialty welders.
Crawford works in many industries and environments. Many of these projects are of stainless steel fabrication for a number of material handling, control panels, work stands, and many other support products for the manufacturing process.
The primary focus of our fabricators is to provide solutions for our customer's unique applications, from design phase to delivery. Our craftsmen specialize in working with a wide array of materials to suit your needs. In the manufacturing field, we routinely fabricate prototypes, produce parts, and build sub-assemblies. Our capabilities include a full range of fabrication applications on materials up to 3/4" plate. Heavier materials are available through outsource services.
Other regularly performed services for customers include prototype fabrication, parts production, and sub-assemblies for manufactured products. The company also welcomes other varied requests related to this field. The Specialty Welded Fabrication Division may be summarized in four general categories: Food Processing Projects, Environmental Control, Ventilation Systems, and Special Projects. This division also works closely with Crawford's Custom Architectural Products.
Vote for Crawford Welded Fabrication on LocalsLoveUs.com
Specialty Fabrication Quick Facts
- Cybermation 700 Plasma Cutting System
- Whitney 647A CNC/Panelmaster Program Punch
- 18' x 250-ton Press Brake (Accupress)
- 6' x 130-ton Press Brake (Accupress)
- 12' x 250-ton Press Brake (Piranha)
- 12' x 130-ton Press Brake (Cincinnati)
- *New* Balliu LD Laser, 3500-watt, Dual Beds: 60"x120"
- Balliu Laser, 2000-watt, Dual Beds: 78"x157"
- Balliu Laser, 2000-watt, Dual Beds: 60"x120"
- Cincinnati Laser CL707, 2500-watt, Dual Beds: 72"x144"
- 10' x 1/4" Stainless Steel Shear
- Whitney Duplicating Punch
- 4' x 14-Gauge Power Roll
- 5' x 10-Gauge Power Roll
- 6' x 1/2" thick plate Power Roll
- And much more!
- Architectural Products
- Custom Projects (Stainless, Aluminum, Black Iron, Galvanized)
- Environmental Control
- Food Processing
- High-Temp. Applications, including Hastelloy and Inconel
- Production Forming
- Ventilation Systems
- Work Platforms
- Gutters and Downspouts
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Yesterday a young repairman named Spencer was here at my home. I had called your office for a repair as my air-conditioning was not working correctly. Spencer called but I was not available. When I returned Spencer's call he advised me as to what time he would arrive. He arrived at said time and was very courteous even though you had not put in my air-conditioning unit. It is very refreshing to find a company that not only hires personnel who attend to the problem at hand but are also courteous to your customers.