Quad Cities Welded Fabrication Services
Crawford's Specialty Welded Fabrication Division has played an integral role in the corporate structure since 1985. The majority of this work has been implemented by Crawford's team of specialty welders.
Crawford works in many industries and environments. Many of these projects are of stainless steel fabrication for a number of material handling, control panels, work stands, and many other support products for the manufacturing process.
The primary focus of our fabricators is to provide solutions for our customer's unique applications, from design phase to delivery. Our craftsmen specialize in working with a wide array of materials to suit your needs. In the manufacturing field, we routinely fabricate prototypes, produce parts, and build sub-assemblies. Our capabilities include a full range of fabrication applications on materials up to 3/4" plate. Heavier materials are available through outsource services.
Other regularly performed services for customers include prototype fabrication, parts production, and sub-assemblies for manufactured products. The company also welcomes other varied requests related to this field. The Specialty Welded Fabrication Division may be summarized in four general categories: Food Processing Projects, Environmental Control, Ventilation Systems, and Special Projects. This division also works closely with Crawford's Custom Architectural Products.
Vote for Crawford Welded Fabrication on LocalsLoveUs.com
Specialty Fabrication Quick Facts
- Cybermation 700 Plasma Cutting System
- Whitney 647A CNC/Panelmaster Program Punch
- 18' x 250-ton Press Brake (Accupress)
- 6' x 130-ton Press Brake (Accupress)
- 12' x 250-ton Press Brake (Piranha)
- 12' x 130-ton Press Brake (Cincinnati)
- *New* Balliu LD Laser, 3500-watt, Dual Beds: 60"x120"
- Balliu Laser, 2000-watt, Dual Beds: 78"x157"
- Balliu Laser, 2000-watt, Dual Beds: 60"x120"
- Cincinnati Laser CL707, 2500-watt, Dual Beds: 72"x144"
- 10' x 1/4" Stainless Steel Shear
- Whitney Duplicating Punch
- 4' x 14-Gauge Power Roll
- 5' x 10-Gauge Power Roll
- 6' x 1/2" thick plate Power Roll
- And much more!
- Architectural Products
- Custom Projects (Stainless, Aluminum, Black Iron, Galvanized)
- Environmental Control
- Food Processing
- High-Temp. Applications, including Hastelloy and Inconel
- Production Forming
- Ventilation Systems
- Work Platforms
- Gutters and Downspouts
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I would just like to give a shout out to Adam for all of his work this morning. He was actually at my neighbors house, installing a pump for her basement. I asked him if he had anymore pumps on his truck, he said "yep, 42 of them". Of course, he was joking, but he did have one more pump. When he was finished with my neighbor, he promptly came over and installed my pump. I have over 8" of water in my basement that's 2,500 sq. ft. in size. Adam was very professional, positive and had a great sense of humor. This was the first time I have ever used, Crawford Companies, but it will NOT be the last! Thanks again Adam!