Crawford Cares for Our Community
Crawford Company periodically promotes contests with prizes and awards within the Quad Cities and Dubuque communities. Over the last 8 years, Crawford Company has sponsored 22 giveaways, with prizes ranging from tankless water heaters to furnaces and air conditioners.
CRAWFORD CONTEST WINNERS:
- 2021, Cool off With Crawford Giveaway: DeAnn Bell
- 2020, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): St. Mark Youth Enrichment
- 2019, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- 2018, Keep Warm with Crawford Giveaway: Jeff Moeller
- 2018, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- 2018, Cool off With Crawford Giveaway: Christy Dunbar
- 2017, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Live Like Jack
- 2017, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Jason Kirchofer
- 2017, Chill into Summer Giveaway: Dyannae Ruser
- 2016, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Special Spaces Dubuque
- 2016, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Diane Lathrop
- 2016, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Ashley Wright
- 2016, Crawford North Cooldown Giveaway: Amy Fautsch
- 2015, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Dubuque Tri-State Share
- 2015, Warm Up To Winter Bryant Furnace Giveaway: Chad Mallum
- 2015, Moen MotionSense Faucet Giveaway: Katie York
- 2015, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Heather Dennis
- 2014, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Hospice of Dubuque
- 2014, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Rev. Kathleen Thomas
- 2014, AO Smith Tankless Water Heater: Cheryl Goodwin
- 2013, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Russell Malin
- 2013, Bryant True Hero Award: Quad City Animal Welfare Center
COOL OFF WITH CRAWFORD GIVEAWAY
DeAnn Bell of Rock Island, IL was recognized as the winner of the 2021 Cool off With Crawford giveaway, presented by Crawford Company and Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems. Bell won a Bryant replacement air conditioner with installation from Crawford Company. Total prize value up to $3,800.
The contest was promoted through partnership with KWQC-TV. Over three hundred entries were received by KWQC during the contest, which ran from April 19 - May 6, 2021.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I would just like to give a shout out to Adam for all of his work this morning. He was actually at my neighbors house, installing a pump for her basement. I asked him if he had anymore pumps on his truck, he said "yep, 42 of them". Of course, he was joking, but he did have one more pump. When he was finished with my neighbor, he promptly came over and installed my pump. I have over 8" of water in my basement that's 2,500 sq. ft. in size. Adam was very professional, positive and had a great sense of humor. This was the first time I have ever used, Crawford Companies, but it will NOT be the last! Thanks again Adam!