Crawford Cares for Our Community
Crawford Company periodically promotes contests with prizes and awards within the Quad Cities and Dubuque communities. Over the last 6 years, Crawford Company has sponsored 19 giveaways, with prizes ranging from tankless water heaters to furnaces and air conditioners.
CRAWFORD CONTEST WINNERS:
- 2018, Keep Warm with Crawford Giveaway: Jeff Moeller
- 2018, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- 2018, Cool off with Crawford Giveaway: Christy Dunbar
- 2017, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Live Like Jack
- 2017, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Jason Kirchofer
- 2017, Chill into Summer Giveaway: Dyannae Ruser
- 2016, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Special Spaces Dubuque
- 2016, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Diane Lathrop
- 2016, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Ashley Wright
- 2016, Crawford North Cooldown Giveaway: Amy Fautsch
- 2015, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Dubuque Tri-State Share
- 2015, Warm Up To Winter Bryant Furnace Giveaway: Chad Mallum
- 2015, Moen MotionSense Faucet Giveaway: Katie York
- 2015, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Heather Dennis
- 2014, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Hospice of Dubuque
- 2014, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Rev. Kathleen Thomas
- 2014, AO Smith Tankless Water Heater: Cheryl Goodwin
- 2013, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Russell Malin
- 2013, Bryant True Hero Award: Quad City Animal Welfare Center
Keep Warm with Crawford Giveaway
Jeff Moeller of Davenport, IA was recognized as the winner of the 2018 Keep Warm with Crawford giveaway, presented by Crawford Company and Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems. Moeller won a Bryant replacement furnace and Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi® thermostat with installation from Crawford Company. Total prize value up to $4,250.
The contest was promoted through partnership with KWQC-TV. Over six hundred entries were received by KWQC during the contest, which ran from November 12 - December 7, 2018.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
After 46 years, I will still sing the praises of Crawford techs. Friendly, knowledgeable, and respectful of you and your home. Just like the TV commercial says.