Crawford Cares for Our Community
Crawford Company periodically promotes contests with prizes and awards within the Quad Cities and Dubuque communities. Over the last 9 years, Crawford Company has sponsored 23 giveaways, with prizes ranging from tankless water heaters to furnaces and air conditioners.
CRAWFORD CONTEST WINNERS:
- 2022, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Two by Two Character Development
- 2022, Crawford Water Softener Giveaway: Becky Gillis
- 2021, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Peosta Elementary Parent Group
- 2021, Cool off With Crawford Giveaway: DeAnn Bell
- 2020, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): St. Mark Youth Enrichment
- 2019, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- 2018, Keep Warm with Crawford Giveaway: Jeff Moeller
- 2018, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- 2018, Cool off With Crawford Giveaway: Christy Dunbar
- 2017, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Live Like Jack
- 2017, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Jason Kirchofer
- 2017, Chill into Summer Giveaway: Dyannae Ruser
- 2016, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Special Spaces Dubuque
- 2016, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Diane Lathrop
- 2016, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Ashley Wright
- 2016, Crawford North Cooldown Giveaway: Amy Fautsch
- 2015, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Dubuque Tri-State Share
- 2015, Warm Up To Winter Bryant Furnace Giveaway: Chad Mallum
- 2015, Moen MotionSense Faucet Giveaway: Katie York
- 2015, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Heather Dennis
- 2014, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Hospice of Dubuque
- 2014, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Rev. Kathleen Thomas
- 2014, AO Smith Tankless Water Heater: Cheryl Goodwin
- 2013, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Russell Malin
- 2013, Bryant True Hero Award: Quad City Animal Welfare Center
WATER SOFTENER GIVEAWAY
Becky Gillis of Orion, IL was recognized as the winner of the 2022 Water Softener giveaway, presented by Crawford Company and BrassMaster. Gillis won a BrassMaster Water Softener with professional installation from Crawford Company. Total prize value up to $1,500.
The contest was promoted through partnership with KWQC-TV. Over three hundred and fifty entries were received by KWQC during the contest, which ran from April 4 - 24, 2022.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I wanted to let you know of the wonderful experience we had with your service department.