Crawford Cares for Our Community
Crawford Company periodically promotes contests with prizes and awards within the Quad Cities and Dubuque communities. Over the last 5 years, Crawford Company has sponsored 16 giveaways, with prizes ranging from tankless water heaters to furnaces and air conditioners.
CRAWFORD CONTEST WINNERS:
- 2018, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- 2018, Cool off with Crawford Giveaway: Christy Dunbar
- 2017, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Live Like Jack
- 2017, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Jason Kirchofer
- 2017, Chill into Summer Giveaway: Dyannae Ruser
- 2016, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Special Spaces Dubuque
- 2016, Spread the Warmth Giveaway: Diane Lathrop
- 2016, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Ashley Wright
- 2016, Crawford North Cooldown Giveaway: Amy Fautsch
- 2015, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Dubuque Tri-State Share
- 2015, Warm Up To Winter Bryant Furnace Giveaway: Chad Mallum
- 2015, Moen MotionSense Faucet Giveaway: Katie York
- 2015, Crash My Bath Giveaway: Heather Dennis
- 2014, Crawford Cares (Crawford North): Hospice of Dubuque
- 2014, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Rev. Kathleen Thomas
- 2014, AO Smith Tankless Water Heater: Cheryl Goodwin
- 2013, Bryant Cooldown AC Giveaway: Russell Malin
- 2013, Bryant True Hero Award: Quad City Animal Welfare Center
Keep Warm with Crawford Giveaway
Crawford Company and Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems have teamed up for the Keep Warm with Crawford Giveaway. One lucky winner will be awarded one Bryant furnace, Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi® thermostat, professional installation and removal of your existing system. Total prize value up to $4,250.
The contest begins Monday, November 12th - Friday, December 7th. The contest is being promoted by KWQC TV-6 News.
Must be legal US resident, a homeowner, at least 18 years old or above, as determined by Crawford Company.
Overview/ Entry Form: Click here
Contest Rules: Click here
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
We cannot say enough good things about Gary and his excellent skills. We also appreciated Scott's great help to us - he went "above and beyond!