Quad Cities Plumbing Products
Crawford Company offers a variety of Plumbing Products including fixtures, faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, water heaters, sump pumps, and more! See below for our highlighted items and products that are "on special."
Crawford Exclusive 10 Year Complete Water Heater Warranty
Crawford Company is proud to offer the only "true" water heater extended warranty around, covering both material AND labor for a full ten years. The "Crawford Complete" warranty protects you from costly repairs while extending the life of your heater.
Problem- Over time, mechanical parts wear down and fail along with corrosion of the tank causing failure.
Solution- We will repair or replace parts that fail within the ten years at absolutely no cost to you. We will also install an additional protective tank Anode rod to help your heater combat rust and corrosion. BUT, don't worry, if the tank leaks, we will replace the complete unit at no cost as well.
Cost is only $190 and available on new Crawford installed water heaters. (That is only 19 cents a day for care free hot water!)
- Warranty starts at time of original installation
- Excludes commercial water heaters
- Includes tank type models only
- Excludes water heats on well water
- Units located in Colona, Milan, or Silvis (or areas of known hard water)
- Not available for homes with hard water
AO Smith Promax Plus High Efficiency Water Heater
- The ProMax® Plus High Efficiency gas water heater is engineered to deliver optimized performance that lowers your energy bills while providing exceptional reliability.
- Featuring a 40-gallon tank and a 36,000 BTU gas burner
- The GCR-40 standard vent delivers a first hour rating of 70 gallons
- Recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour.
- With an 0.62 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified
- It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
Pro Series Sump Pumps: ST Series 1033-NS
- Cast iron/ cast aluminum construction
- Continuous duty rated
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor
- Water cooled motor (no cooling oil)
- Stainless steel fasteners
- 10' Pump cord
- Will fit in 10" diameter sump pit
- Includes 2" to 1-1/2" PVC reducer (ST1050)
Pro Series Sump Pumps: PS-C33
- S3033 Primary- pumps 3000 GPH at 10'
- PHCC-2400 Backup- pumps 2400 GPH at 10'
- Remote terminals for connection to a security system or auto-dialer
- Designed for use with wet cell or AGM / maintenance free batteries
- Can accommodate two (2) standby batteries to double the run time
- Caged dual float switches provide dependable activation for each pump
- Pumps are securely attached to raised Sump Foot with stainless steel screws to prevent movement or breakage
Backwater Prevention Devices
- Backwater valves are designed to protect a home/building and its contents from damage due to a backup in the drainage system.
- Functions as a drainage control valve providing "closure" protection during emergency storm conditions or when building is completely shut down.
Contact Crawford Plumbing
Our knowledgeable and courteous staff are here to answer your questions.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Your excellent presentation reminded me to get my furnace inspected! Thanks for keeping my family safe!