Crawford Plumbing Services
For after hours emergency service call: Illinois Residents: 309-788-4573 or Iowa Residents: 563-386-9030
For service during business hours, call or complete the form below.
Quad Cities Plumbing Install & Repair
Discovering a leak under the kitchen sink or coping with a broken garbage disposal are more than minor inconveniences. Crawford can repair or replace those essential plumbing fixtures. In addition we offer remodel and new construction plumbing services for both residential and commercial markets.
Crawford's Expert Plumbers
Our technicians use modern equipment and quality parts to ensure your plumbing service meets the highest industry standards. They will go above and beyond your expectations to ensure that Crawford is the only place you'll call for your plumbing needs.
Services We Provide
24 HOURS GENERAL PLUMBING SERVICE AND REPAIRS; RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL
- Video Camera Location and inspection of drain and sewer lines
- Drain cleaning; standard cable machines, hydro-jetters, and small line machines.
- Faucets - repair and replace
- Sinks - repair and replace
- Disposals - repair and replace
- Toilets - repair and replace
- Remodel tubs and showers
- Pipe repair and replacements
- Gas piping
- Backwater valve installation
- Back flow device repair and replacements
- Sewer and water line services repair and replacements
- Sump pumps and sewage pumps
- Water heaters - tankless and standard
- Complete replacement of gas, water, and waste piping
- Bathroom remodels
- Tub and shower replacements
- Plan and spec projects
- Design build capabilities
- In-house engineers to provide stamped drawings
Contact Crawford Plumbing
Let us know how we can help you with any of your Plumbing needs or concerns!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Your service technician once again represented your company with the highest degree of professionalism and enthusiasm for the job. It is evident in his confidence, communication skills, and willingness to explain the work being accomplished in a way that a layman can understand with confidence that truly sets him apart from stereotyped images of a disinterested repair person.