November 4, 2020
This position will provide estimates, outside sales, and project management. This position will work directly with customers and other contractors. Focus will be on residential sales and project management. This position requires the candidate to possess a strong ability to clearly communicate with enthusiasm, optimism, empathy, resiliency, honesty, and confidence.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet with existing and potential customers to generate sales
- Generate sales proposals
- Order equipment and materials as required to meet job requirements
- Meet with field crews to assure proper and timely installations
- Track progress and manage projects
- Asist with job cost and labor costs as required for billings
- Coordinate with customer base and field employees
- Promote rebates and specials
- Assist with marketing and advertising
- Good communication with all other Crawford employees and customers
- Ability to meet customers outside of normal business hours
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong ability to Sell Product/Service.
- Strong Organization Skills.
- High Level of Ability to Multi-Task.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and stay organized.
- Basic HVAC knowledge and background required
- Computer/tablet operation
- Sufficient in the basic software such as Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Supervise field employees for proper installations
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The successful candidate will need to portray a professional appearance and articulate clearly to customers and co-workers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a first shift full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- College Degree a plus
- Sales experience a requirement
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
(Crawford) could have very easily sold me a new faucet, however I truly believe your employee was looking out for my best interest and in order to help me save money, I was encouraged to contact Delta (for a free replacement). I believe that type of customer service should be the standard. I wanted to express my thanks to your plumbing department for putting the customer first.