Plumbing/Mechanical Piping Designer
Crawford Plumbing Division is expanding and seeking out a motivated individual to join our team. This position is open to individuals with a background in Mechanical Piping and Plumbing design. The Designer will provide engineering and design support while working directly with the plumbing project managers, estimators, field staff, and clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create design-build drawings suitable for permitting and construction.
- Create detailed fabrication drawings for Plumbing and Mechanical Piping.
- Lead coordination efforts between MEP design and other trades.
- Make day-to-day design decisions based on industry and company standards.
- Occasional job site visits.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Required Experience and Skills
- Mechanical Piping or Plumbing design experience using AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, structural, and architectural drawings.
Additional Preferred Experience and Skills
- MEP coordination using Navisworks.
- Fabrication-level modeling and detailing experience is a plus.
- Site survey (Trimble Field Points or equivalent) experience a plus.
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
If you are thinking about Air Conditioning, Heating, anything along those lines call Crawford Co. They did such a fantastic job.