Mechanical Designer, Brew Division
Crawford Company is seeking a Mechanical Designer in the Brew Division. This position works directly with project managers and shop personnel to produce drawings suitable for fabrication. The designer also assists with developing and maintaining Brew drawing standards and templates.
- Create detailed fabrication drawings for Brew department.
- Create 3D concept models to convey design intent to customers.
- Work directly with project managers to coordinate project requirements.
- Make day-to-day design decisions based on industry and Company standards.
- Work directly with equipment suppliers to incorporate information into designs.
- Support additional departments including Fab, HVAC, Plumbing, Monoxivent and FRP.
Qualifications: Required Experience and Skills
- Fabrication-level modeling using Solidworks.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and structural drawings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and stay organized.
Additional Preferred Experience and Skills
- Sheetmetal modeling experience.
- HVAC design experience using AutoCAD or Revit MEP.
- Engineering degree a plus.
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 309-948-6179 Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201