HVAC Service Technician/Installer
Crawford Company is seeking self-motivated Service Technicians/Installers who want to become a part of an elite team. Come and join a company that is a Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer and multiple-time Circle of Champions winner and be regarded as one of the most skilled HVAC workers in the industry! We offer work all year round which provides well-structured and organized schedules!
- Perform service, install, maintain, and repair, of HVAC equipment (Furnaces, Air Conditions, etc.)
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights and/or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in vehicle.
- Understand pricing and generate appropriate service work order at jobsite. Electronically process credit card transactions, obtain customer signature, and e-mail address.
- Document all equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, test measurements, and photos as necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as needed
- 2 years of experience in HVAC troubleshooting, maintenance, repair
- Valid driver’s license, and safe driving records
- Valid HCFC/CFC EPA Refrigeration card
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to read and interpret plans and manuals
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correct the first time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, push/pull, carry and maneuver heavy items
- Neat and presentable appearance
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Everything from the estimator to the installer went great. Tim installed new equipment like a true professional should. Being a service rep myself, I know how to please a customer. Crawford has employees that also go the extra mile to make sure everything is done right. Thanks!