Crawford Company proudly serves the Quad Cities Area. Crawford Company is guided today, as it has been for over 65 years, by Crawford’s original values: a commitment to product quality, customer service, innovation, business integrity, and a high regard for individual contributions. Crawford specializes in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning, electrical, laser cutting, specialty welded fabrication, brewing equipment, and custom architectural products. Crawford Company assumed ownership of Art-O-Lite Electrical on Jan. 2, 2020. Art- O-Lite has become a new division at Crawford. Since AOL’s inception in 1967, we have taken pride in the services we offer and stand behind the work that our electricians perform.
Reports to: Division Manager – Electrical Division
Date: December 29, 2020
The estimator/project manager is responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of estimates on projects as required by client’s documents and provides complete conceptual and total bid price. This position also manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Electrical estimating, take-off and techniques for complete estimating
- Familiarity with estimating software, assemblies and maintaining commodity pricing
- Provide a takeoff of materials on prints
- Obtaining quotes from distributors/vendors
- Submit RFQ’s for material pricing when applicable
- Generation of sales proposal
- Order materials or buyouts for the job
- Manage and track progress of jobs to ensure they come in on time and budget
- Provide overall project management and supervision with customers, field, and office staff
- Verification of materials and labor charged to job before submitting final billing
- Project support as needed
- General Customer Relations
- Establish and update a list for potential new customers
- Track and document calls for follow up
- Cover walk in’s and call in clients
- All other duties as assigned
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Electrical Construction
Education and Experience
- Post High School education – Bachelor’s, Associates or completion of an electrical apprenticeship preferred.
- Five to eight years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
This position supervises field foreman/personnel.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I wanted to let you know of the wonderful experience we had with your service department.