Reports to Facilities Manager
December 31, 2018
The driver will work with employees, customers and other co-workers to facilitate workflow in residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Drivers provide quality service through the safe and efficient delivery of parts and goods to our customers and field employees using a company provided vehicle.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Operate company-owned trucks observing company safety procedures.
• Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of products and materials.
• Responsible for assuring loads are properly secured.
• Responsible for cleanliness and standard maintenance of vehicles.
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
• Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
• Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
• Unload and load trucks.
• Stock inventory
• Help maintain cleanliness in shop.
• Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team
• Ability to follow direction.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Time Management.
• Ability to multi-task
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat and
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and
hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability
to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional
evening and weekend work may be required.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and
overnight travel may be expected.
Education and Experience
• Must have valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Must be able to pass DOT Physical.
• Must be 21 years or older.26,000-lbs. license preferred (for larger vehicles).
• Hooking up/Pulling Trailers experience preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Gary did an excellent job installing our new furnace and air conditioning system. We think he went above and beyond normal installation procedures in correcting problems which should have been done during prior installations.