Crawford Company is seeking candidates for a Delivery Driver. This position works closely with customers and co-workers to facilitate workflow in residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Drivers provide quality service through the safe and efficient delivery of parts and goods to our customers and field employees using a company provided vehicle.
- Operate company-owned trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of products and materials.
- Responsible for assuring loads are properly secured.
- Observe all company safety procedures.
- Responsible for cleanliness and standard maintenance of vehicles.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA and Company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Load/unload trucks and stock inventory
- Help maintain cleanliness in shop
- Other duties as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, including drug screen.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- One year of related experience.
- Previous experience with hooking up and pulling trailers is preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills a plus.
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 309-948-6179 Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I wanted to let you know of the wonderful experience we had with your service department.