Commercial HVAC Technician
CRAWFORD COMPANY is a premier residential HVAC contractor in the Quad Cities. We are seeking, a self-motivated Service Technician/Installer who want to become a part of an elite team. Come and join a company that is a Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer and Multiple Time Circle of Champions winner and be regarded as one of the most skilled HVAC workers in the industry. We offer work all year round which leads to a well-structured and organized schedule.
- Primary responsibility would be support of the Commercial HVAC Division.
- Perform start up, service/repair, installation, and maintenance, of HVAC equipment (Furnaces, Air Conditions, etc.)
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with Estimators and division Managers to ensure schedule is maintained and communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights and or weekends to service emergency needs of customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in vehicle.
- Understand pricing and generate appropriate invoice at jobsite. Electronically process credit card transactions, obtain customer signature, and e-mail address.
- Document all equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, test measurements, and photos as necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- 2-to-5 years of experience in HVAC troubleshooting, maintenance, repair
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to read and interpret plans and manuals
- Good multi-tasking skills and efficient time management skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correct the first time
- Good communication with dispatch, office, and management
- Neat and presentable appearance
- Valid driver’s license, clean records
- State HVAC license
- State Hydronic, Refrigeration, or Plumbing license preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, push/pull, carry and maneuver heavy items
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I just wanted to let you know how happy we are with not only Andy, but Brock as well from your plumbing department. He communicates very well and was definitely willing to work with us so we would not have to turn the water off during class hours, which is huge in our book.