Administrative Assistant, HVAC Division
Crawford Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the HVAC Division. This position works closely with customers and office and field employees to facilitate workflow in residential HVAC markets.
- HVAC department coordination
- Receive incoming customer calls
- Schedule jobs & create work orders
- Monitor and organize daily work flow
- Generate & process purchase orders
- Create invoices and assist in billing procedures
- Process factory and energy company rebates
- General office duties as assigned
- Run reports (labor, sales tax, parts, work orders, etc.)
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum of three years related experience is required
- Multi-Tasking and organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service background
- Computer skills (Office, Dispatch Software, Accounting Software)
Compensation commensurate with experience and background.
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
Today we had two technicians at our facility. One took care of the AC and the other did a heating check. I want to take a moment to tell you what wonderful and courteous young men they both were. You certainly must be doing something right to have such respectful and thoughtful employees.