Crawford Plumbing Service
For plumbing service during business hours, call or complete the service request form below.
Why Choose Crawford Plumbing?
Crawford Company has been servicing the Quad Cities Area for over 60 years. In that time, we've built a reputation for our commitment to our customers and our community. All of our plumbers are licensed and backed by our reputation. We offer service 24/7 no matter what the time or weather. Our skilled plumbers are the most knowledgeable you'll find and they're armed with the latest equipment for any job you have.
Services We Provide
24 HOURS GENERAL PLUMBING SERVICE AND REPAIRS; RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL
- Video Camera Location and inspection of drain and sewer lines
- Drain cleaning; standard cable machines, hydro-jetters, and small line machines
- Water Softeners and Lead Removal Systems
- Faucets - repair and replace
- Sinks - repair and replace
- Disposals - repair and replace
- Toilets - repair and replace
- Remodel tubs and showers
- Pipe repair and replacements
- Gas piping
- Backwater valve installation
- Back flow device repair and replacements
- Sewer and water line services repair and replacements
- Sump pumps and sewage pumps
- Water heaters - tankless and standard
- Complete replacement of gas, water, and waste piping
- Bathroom remodels
- Tub and shower replacements
- Plan and spec projects
- Design build capabilities
- In-house engineers to provide stamped drawings
CONTACT CRAWFORD PLUMBING
Let us know how we can help you with any of your plumbing needs or concerns.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I appreciate your expertise discussing my air conditioning project and our little doodles on paper for the finer points and needs. I enjoyed the personal attention to detail. I was impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of engineering, organizing, timing and installation. I'm so glad that we still have union contractors that know how to do things right. As you know I have worked 37 years thru the IBEW # 145. On larger projects we would be assigned a "tool buddy" to work in the same area and help each other when needed. The reason I mention this is because Jeff O'Leary is the kind of journeyman I would choose to work with. He is polite, calm, well-spoken and knowledgeable. Of course an HVAC system is not a kit. It is a custom installation. Jeff made it easy to discuss the finer points and the installation as needed. I enjoyed the experience and I am very pleased with the outcome. The air is fresh and clean and easy to breath.