Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations. (2018 Crawford Cares program dates to be determined.)
2017 Crawford Cares Winners:
- 1st Place - Live Like Jack
- 2nd Place - Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI)
- 3rd Place - New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association
Click here to read more about the 2017 Crawford Cares Awards Ceremony
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2017 winners not eligible to participate (Live Like Jack, Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI), New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association)
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
Crawford Cares Awards:
Each finalist will receive a personalized award and charitable donation.
- 1st Place - $1,500
- 2nd Place - $500
- 3rd Place - $250
2016 Crawford Cares Winners:
- 1st Place - Special Spaces Dubuque
- 2nd Place - Loras College Dance Marathon
- 3rd Place - Research for the Kids
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.