Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations.
2016 Crawford Cares Winners:
- 1st Place - Special Spaces Dubuque
- 2nd Place - Loras College Dance Marathon
- 3rd Place - Research for the Kids
Click here to read more about the 2016 Crawford Cares Awards Ceremony
Crawford Cares Awards:
Each finalist will receive a personalized award and charitable donation.
1st Place - $1,500
2nd Place - $500
3rd Place - $250
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2015 winners not eligible to participate (Dubuque Tri-State Share, Hills and Dales Child Development Center, Shalom Spirituality Center).
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
2017 Crawford Cares Program dates to be determined.
2015 Crawford Cares Winners:
- 1st Place - Dubuque Tri-State Share
- 2nd Place - Hills and Dales Child Development Center
- 3rd Place - Shalom Spirituality Center
Click here to read more about the 2015 Crawford Cares Awards Ceremony
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.