Company Truck Driver.
Crawford Co. is accepting applicants for the full-time position of Company Truck Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for timely deliveries to customers and jobsites, as well as pick-ups from suppliers and other destinations. The successful candidate must display professional and courteous driving at all times.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with office/shop supervisors
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
Qualifications and Skills Include:
- Valid IL/IA Drivers License
- Minimum 1 year’s experience as Delivery Driver
- Clean driving record
- 21 Years Old
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
The qualified candidate should have relevant work experience and/or education. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send resume with references to: HR Dept., Crawford Co., 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201, or email to: email@example.com.
Applicants may also apply online at: http://crawford-company.com/why-crawford/careers/
Crawford Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such request.