Discovering a leak under the kitchen sink or coping with a broken garbage disposal are more than minor inconveniences. Crawford can repair or replace those essential plumbing fixtures. In addition we offer remodel and new construction plumbing services for both residential and commercial markets.
Our technicians use modern equipment and quality parts to ensure your plumbing service meets the highest industry standards.
Vote for Crawford Plumbing Division on LocalsLoveUs.com
Crawford Company offers financing for residential and small commercial projects. To learn more, click the link below.
Services include - but are not limited to:
- Faucets - repair and replace
- Sinks, Disposals
- Toilets - repair and replace
- Remodel tubs and showers
- Tank and Tankless water heaters
- Water, sewer, gas line repair/installation
- Sump, sewage pumps
- Backwater valves
- Backflow installation and testing
- New Construction
- Also - maintenance contracts for plumbing and/or HVAC
Crawford Exclusive 10 Year Complete Water Heater Warranty
Crawford Company is proud to offer the only "true" water heater extended warranty around, covering both material AND labor for a full ten years. The "Crawford Complete" warranty protects you from costly repairs while extending the life of your heater.
Problem- Over time, mechanical parts wear down and fail along with corrosion of the tank causing failure.
Solution- We will repair or replace parts that fail within the ten years at absolutely no cost to you. We will also install an additional protective tank Anode rod to help your heater combat rust and corrosion. BUT, don't worry, if the tank leaks, we will replace the complete unit at no cost as well.
Cost is only $190 and available on new Crawford installed water heaters. (That is only 19 cents a day for care free hot water!)
- Warranty starts at time of original installation
- Excludes commercial water heaters
- Includes tank type models only
- Excludes water heats on well water
- Units located in Colona, Milan, or Silvis (or areas of known hard water)
- Not available for homes with hard water
Brochure: Plumbing Division
Adam Isaacson, Plumbing Division Manager
Tim Kingsley, Commercial Estimator
Scott Stubblefield, Estimator/Project Manager
Nick Foster, Estimator/Project Manager
Brock Adams, Estimator/Project Manager
Cortress Brown, Administrative Support
Chris Chance, Administrative Support