Crawford Brewing provides micro-brewers with functional and aesthetically pleasing equipment on time and within budget.
Typical Product Offering Includes:
- 15 barrel steam fired brewhouse included
- Oversized steam heated mash tun with motorized mash mixer
- 25 gallon grant/hop back with wedge wire false bottom
- Laser cut support grid system fitted with six removable wedge wire screens
- Brew kettle has three zones of heating producing a great boil
- Center drain for easy trub removal
- Thirty barrel steam heated hot liquor tank
- Custom fitted brewers platform
- Custom fitted 2- head keg washer, incorporated within system, available as affordable option
- Also included are all pumps, valves, heat exchanger, process pipe, and controls to make complete unit. All heads and tanks are #4 Stainless Steel finish
- We also offer an optional: 15 and 30 bbl. Fermenters built to the same standards.
Crawford offers standard and customized systems made to order, including installation and technical support. Crawford's team also provides start-up assistance, if needed, for the initial batches of brewing.
From design to completion, you can count on Crawford Brewing!
Visit Crawford Brewing's website: brewtanks.com
Brochure: Crawford Brewing
» Hailstorm Brewing Company Case Study
Brew Tank Division
Steve Zuidema, Brewery Design and Sales, 563-940-5501: email@example.com
Keith Gerks, Division Manager, 309-788-4573: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Rowlands, Brew Tanks Manager, 309-788-4573:: email@example.com
Trace Lindquist, Brew Tanks Designer, 309-788-4573: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Zuidema has over 20 years of experience within the brewing industry, including system design and installation. Keith Gerks has 20 years of experience with specialty and custom fabrication projects.